Tricia's Hope Run Fundraising Page
It's that time again! Trellis Supportive Care Hope Run!
I have committed myself to participate in the 19th Annual Hospice Hope Run on Saturday, April 13th. I want to make a difference for Hospice because they have made a difference in my life by so lovingly caring for my Mom who I lost in 2017. I plan to not only walk/run in the event, but too raise money as well.
I invite you to contribute by:
- Walking or running with me on April 13th. You can register by clicking on "Join My Team!" button above AND
- Help me reach my fundraising goal by clicking the "Support Me!" button above and giving generously.
Together we can do something very positive for an important cause in our community. Not only did Hospice take care of my Mom, but did you know that funds raised through the Hope Run are used specifically for patients and their families that reimbursements from Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance companies do not pay for? They include the following important services that are available free of charge to anyone in our community:
- Hospice Care for anyone regardless of their ability to pay
- Grief Counseling Services and Support Groups
- Complementary therapies such as Art, Music and Massage
- Advance Care Planning Services
Thank you for your support! It means so much to me.
Tricia (in honor of Susan Wooten)