Running for Rod!
The "Bullard Brigade" has committed ourselves to participating in the 21st Annual Hospice Hope Run on Saturday, April 29th. We want to make a difference for Hospice because they made a difference by so lovingly caring for someone special in our lives; Rod Bullard. We plan to not only walk/run in the event, but to raise money as well. This will be our 4th year participating in the Hospice Hope Run and honoring the wonderful Rod Bullard. Everyone knows Rod was one of the most selfless, loving, giving, and smart-aleck men there was! He was a loving husband, father, "pa", uncle, and friend to so many of us - now let's rally together for the 4th year in a row and go "Running for Rod!"
We invite you to contribute by:
- Walking or running with us on April 29th. You can register by clicking on "Join My Team!" button above AND/OR
- Helping us reach our fundraising goal by clicking the "Support Me!" button above and giving generously.
- Hospice Care for anyone regardless of their ability to pay
- Grief Counseling Services and Support Groups
- Complementary therapies such as Art, Music and Massage
- Advance Care Planning Services