Welcome to Rebecca's Page
I am so lucky to work for such an amazing orgazation in Winston-Salem. We are warming up for our 2018 NEWHope Run & Picnic which will be held on Saturday, April 14th at Bailey Park. As an employee, I am blessed to hear so many wonderful stories about Hospice and how they impacted the lives of those involved. I hope to help make a difference by supporting Hospice because of the amazing impact they have and I hope you will join me in making a difference.
I invite you to contribute by:
- Walking or running on April 14th. You can register by clicking on "Join My Team!" button above AND
- Help me reach my fundraising goal by clicking the "Support Me!" button above and giving generously.
Together we can do something very positive for an important cause in our community. Not only does Hospice take care of those who are in the final stages of life, but did you know that funds raised through the NEWHope Run are used specifically for patients and their families that reimbursements from Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance companies do not pay for? They include the following important services that are available free of charge to anyone in our community:
- Hospice Care for anyone regardless of their ability to pay
- Grief Counseling Services and Support Groups
- Complementary therapies such as Art, Music and Massage
- Advance Care Planning Services
Your support means so much to me. I look forward to seeing you on April 14th.
Thank you so much for your support!